Boca Raton is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida with a population of about 91,000 people. It has an affluent and highly educated populace that enjoy the benefits of living in such a beautiful area.
The best colleges and hospitals can be found throughout the city as Boca Raton is home to many prestigious schools and medical facilities.
Some examples of learning institutions include:
- Lynn University - This University is one of the top 5 percent in the country, and prides itself on its beautiful campus, world class programs, athletic departments, and many extracurricular activities.
- University of Notre Dame - This University is one of the premier Catholic Universities in America today. It has a storied history that goes back to 1842 where it was founded using old slave quarters and an abandoned tavern.
- FAU International Medical School - This medical school is a top institution for learning and training future doctors. It offers an intensive curriculum with clinical learning in some of the best hospitals throughout Florida.
Hospitals in Boca Raton
- St. Mary's Hospital West Campus - This hospital has been serving the needs of the community for over 75 years. They are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment, and some of the most highly trained physicians in their field.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital - This hospital has been in service for over 60 years and serves thousands of people from all walks of life. They have a great reputation for being caring, compassionate, and understanding to the needs of their patients.
- Southwest General Health Center - This hospital offers a variety of different services including OBGYN, Pediatric, and Surgical Care. They pride themselves on their ability to treat people as quickly as possible.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center - This hospital is a comprehensive center for medical procedures including sleep disorders, weight loss, and infertility. They have been in service for over 40 years and offer quality care.
Boca Raton is a wonderful place to live because it offers all of its residents great schools, medical facilities, and an excellent place to work. Many people who live in this area are very happy with the way things are run there. There is plenty for everyone in the family whether they be students interested in higher learning, doctors interested in medical careers, or people who want to simply get the medical care they need. With such a variety of options for living there, it is no wonder that so many people call Boca Raton their home.