Are you looking for chiropractic services in Boca Raton, FL? If so, we would like to introduce you to chiropractor Boca Raton FL. We provide chiropractic care and chiropractic services at our state-of-the-art location. Our team of chiropractor experts is dedicated to providing quality care and service that exceeds your expectations!
We have chiropractors of all ages, so you can choose the chiropractor that is right for you!
Our center provides care including traditional chiropractic services. Our goal with every patient is to help them reduce their pain and improve function by utilizing personalized chiropractic techniques. Our chiropractors can teach you how to improve your health and wellness at home by showing you the right exercises, treatments, or stretches for your body!
What is chiropractic care?
Chiropractic care is a natural method of treatment to provide noninvasive, hands-on adjustments to your spine. The chiropractor uses his/her hands to apply a controlled force and speed that helps correct abnormalities.
The main focus of chiropractic care is to help find the cause of a patient's health problems and treat them with chiropractic treatments.
Different types of chiropractic treatments offered
Chiropractic care provides relief to a variety of conditions including:
- Sports Injury- we provide relief from a variety of sports injuries. Our chiropractors work closely with other medical professionals to help our patients manage their pain and improve their overall quality of life.
- Auto Accidents – If you have been injured in a car accident, chiropractic care is an excellent option for helping to reduce your pain and improve your function.
- Neck and Back pain - we provide patients a gentle chiropractic adjustment to correct the spine. Chiropractors believe that chiropractic adjustments can help restore motion and reduce inflammation of your joints.
- Pediatric Chiropractic - chiropractor Boca Raton FL chiropractors are trained to treat children. Pediatric chiropractic care is used to help reduce symptoms for conditions such as colic, ear infections, bed-wetting, and asthma.
- Disc injury - chiropractic care is an effective treatment for injuries to the intervertebral discs. The chiropractor will perform a hands-on adjustment that helps restore movement and reduce pain.
- Headaches and Migraine - Chiropractic treatment is an effective option for lower back pain, headaches, and migraines. Chiropractors are trained to provide natural care with the goal of helping you reduce your headache/migraine symptoms and live a healthier lifestyle.
- Acupuncture - Acupuncture is one type of treatment chiropractors Boca Raton FL, provide pain management and wellness for patients.
- Motion X-Ray Studies - We also use Motion X-ray Studies to help diagnose injuries or problems. It helps provide the information needed to identify any abnormalities that contribute to your condition
- Laser Therapy - Laser therapy helps stimulate tissue healing and reduce pain.
- TMJ Disorders - TMJ disorders affect the jaw and can be caused by a range of factors such as stress, arthritis, or teeth grinding. In chiropractic care, the chiropractor performs a gentle manipulation that helps reduce symptoms and increase jaw function.
If you've been experiencing any of the conditions listed above or need chiropractic treatment to relieve your pain, contact our Clinic today! We would be happy to provide relief chiropractic treatments that improve your health.
The benefits of visiting a Boca Raton, FL-based chiropractor
We offer different techniques to provide you with non-invasive, painless, and drug-free treatment options that allow us to help restore your health.
Benefits of chiropractic care:
- Improves your range of motion through chiropractic treatments that work to relieve tension, pain, and stiffness. Chiropractic care also helps improve your posture, coordination, and balance.
- Helps you increase energy levels through chiropractic treatments that help reduce fatigue or exhaustion to give you more energy throughout the day.
- Chiropractic Care improves sleep quality by improving blood flow to key areas and stiffness.
- Reduced stress levels due to chiropractic treatment can help you feel more relaxed.
- Helps improve blood pressure by strengthening the immune system.
- Helps to improve digestion through chiropractic which can boost your body's metabolic rate and help with nutrient absorption.
- Helps you reduce pain, discomfort, spasms, or numbness that is affecting your everyday life.
Dr. Matt McNabb of Boca Chiropractic Spine and Wellness in Boca Raton, FL, provides relief for many conditions such as neck pain, lower back pains, shoulder injuries, sciatica, and more chiropractic care can help reduce pain levels to allow you to live your everyday life without being hindered by the limitations of physical discomfort.
Tips on how to prepare for your first visit to a Boca Raton, FL-based chiropractor
If you are experiencing any pain, chiropractic treatments can help, but it is advised not to have these services during your first visit.
- The chiropractor will use the initial time to discuss with you your medical history and then run some tests that measure certain things such as range of motion or reflexes to determine if chiropractic care would be able to provide relief for what ails you.
- Be sure to bring in all medications that you're currently taking including over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, supplements, etc. This helps us understand how they may affect treatment going forward.
After discussing your health goals we will go forward with a chiropractic exam which includes several steps:
- A review of past medical history
- An interview about your chiropractic concerns
- Measurement of range of motion and check for any sensory deficits
- Palpation or clinical touching is a method that chiropractors use to feel what's going on under the skin
Once everything has been completed with your initial visit, we will be able to discuss with you how we'll move forward from here. If chiropractic care is recommended it can either begin right away or they may recommend an exercise program before beginning chiropractic treatment. In most cases, individuals are usually given a schedule that includes several visits per week until their condition improves.
Cost of Treatment
Treatment plans are tailored specifically for each individual depending on the diagnosis and chiropractic concerns they have.
We also offer affordable fees, flexible payment options, and easy-to-use chiropractic plans that allow chiropractor Boca Raton FL to provide you with the chiropractic care and wellness benefits you deserve.
We hope you found this post informative and helpful. If so, we would love to connect with you. Follow us for updates about chiropractic care as well as other health-related information that can help improve your quality of life. You can also visit our website wwww.bocachiropracticsw.com or call the office at (561) 479-2880 or visit our clinic Boca Chiropractic Spine and Wellness in Boca Raton, FL. If you have any questions or need more information about Chiropractor Boca Raton FL services offered by Dr. Matt McNabb schedule your visit today!